The Business Side of Childminding e-Learning
As a childminder you must provide a professional approach to your business: meet legal requirements, provide quality care and comply with the National Care Standards. Operating as a small business brings with it legal responsibilities too.
This workshop aims to give childminders the support needed to:
- adopt a professional approach to providing a childminding service.
- meet the legal responsibilities associated with running a small business.
- comply with the National Care Standards.
By attending this workshop, you will learn about:
- record-keeping and completion for your business.
- charging fees and best practice when arranging contracts.
- communication and negotiation skills.
Back To List
For more information on this course or to book a place please call our Learn with SCMA team on 01786 445377 or email email@example.com
. Remember if you are a member you can book online now.