BUSINESS PRACTICES: The business side of childminding CPD workshop
BUSINESS PRACTICES: The business side of childminding
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
By attending this workshop, you will learn:
• record-keeping and completion for your business
• charging fees and best practice when arranging contracts
• communication and negotiation skills.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Childminders new to childminding or who feel they require upskilling/ refresher training in this area.
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Care and comply with the National Care Standards. Operating as a small business brings with it legal responsibilities too.
As a childminder you must provide a professional approach to your business: meet legal requirements, provide quality care and comply with the National Care Standards. Operating as a small business brings with it legal responsibilities too.
This workshop aims to give childminders the support needed to:
• adopt a professional approach to providing a childminding service
• meet the legal responsibilities associated with running a small business
• comply with the National Care Standards.
“Achieved the information on business side I was after. For new childminders the information is great.”
Back To List
||Broomhead Flat Community Centre
||49 Broomhead Flats, Broomhead Drive, Dunfermline